Holley VR Series Billet Fuel Pumps 12-3000
Holley VR Series billet fuel pumps feature brushless pump technology and a twin-screw rotor design. These in-line fuel pumps are capable of high pressures and flows while maintaining a low amperage draw and quiet performance. They are designed to work on high-boosted race cars, endurance cars, and daily drivers. VR pumps will work with gasoline, methanol, and E-85 (compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event). The VR1 and VR2 models are capable of a consistent 130 psi, can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted, and feature race-worthy billet aluminum construction for lasting durability and looks. Whether running 300 or 3000 hp, Holley has a brushless pump for you.
* Pumps can be run in one of two different speeds
* Low speed control for low fuel consumption requirements
* Full speed for high fuel consumption requirements
* Proven for 18.5 V compatibility
* Provide sufficient fuel flow for forced induction applications
* Built for continuous duty if required
* Dual-pump models are designed for endurance racing—use both or one can be a reserve pump
* AN O-ring inlet/outlet
* High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
* Maximum amp draw of 19 amps for VR1 and 38 amps for VR2 pumps
Free Flow Rate:
335 gph/1,268 lph
Maximum Pressure (psi):
-10 AN O-ring
-10 AN O-ring
Sold as a kit.
Bypass-style fuel pressure regulator and return line are required. Includes two 2-step controllers for pump speed control.